Friday, July 9, 2010

Machete Trailer V2 (or is it 3)

So yet again we are treated with another 'Machete' trailer.

I must say Rodriguez really knows his stuff and I have confidence in his name alone. Every time I come across a bit of news regarding this movie I become instantly enthralled in the project -- ever since 'Grindhouse.' The promotional posters matching the ones used for 'Planet Terror' are perfect... In fact take a look for yourselves:



The only thing that does worry me albeit not that much is the co-directing credit to his editing buddy Ethan Maniquis, but we shall wait and see. The trailer below isn't of the highest quality which is strange considering its an official release (granted not posted by 20th Century Fox), it has come under fire for its serious tone, after viewing I didn't really see a problem with it however I will note that the previous 'leaked' humour- filled trailer works better.

Decide...



P.S. Speaking of Rodriguez I plan to see 'Predators' this coming weekend, a film as previously blogged was penned and produced by him. Expect a review post screening.

EDIT: Turns out after viewing 'Predators' that its not his original script, I wonder how much of it they actually used as he doesn't even get a 'Story By' credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment